Just listen to the strict and detailed playback allowed by this specially designed acoustic system. Most of us usually spend much time sitting at the table with the speakers located at some distance to provide better sound quality. Thanks to the HC2D technology, developed by Microlab, FC50 gives you truly new impressions while listening to the sound from the source located closer to you.
Microlab FC50 also takes the advantage of digital sound processor of the last generation, granting the pure quality. Widened satellites of the system are constructed in a special way to exclude the cases. This makes the sound more detailed and clears harmonic distortions. Middle and high frequency speakers are united in tandem for the harmonization of the sound. Powered amplifier integrated in subwoofer body and bass reflex tunnel allow deeper bass supported by 5" low frequency speaker. Most of the devices may be simply connected with the 3,5 mm jack. Wireless remote allows quick volume regulation and bass level.
· crustal pure sound due to HC2D technology
· incorporated woofer amplifier
· 2.1 Subwoofer System with 2 way satellites
· digital signal processor for the detailed sound playback
· deep bass with the 5" low frequency speaker
· easy connection with the 3,5 mm jack