Model: Microlab M 1910
The hi-tech sound technology allows M1910 perform the excellent sound quality with the surrounding effect.
M1910 has four surround satellites, one front center staltellites and one subwoofer to create the best home theater effect. The front satellite is delicate to create he sound movements and four surround satellites that placed at the rear for extra sound dimension. The powerful subwoofer with built-in amplifier that gives you unprecedented vocal and depth in bass frequencies.
Advanced audio connection options
M1910 provide the enhanced connection cable for improving your sound quality. The TOSlink and Coxial is able to use in M1910 with the devices such as PS3, XBOX360 or the other PC sound card with s/PDIF connector devices, which can enhance the audio effect to much better performance level.
Thoughtful control system
M1910 also comes with one remote controller for the standoff sound adjustment, which give your more convenience for enjoying the music.
- Pure sound with PCM technology for original sound production
- Powerful 5.1 subwoofer system with dynamic cinematic effects
- Connects to stereo and 5.1 audio source such as DVD player and gaming devices
- Enhance your movie effects to cinema quality that fills your room
- Immerse yourself in your games with acoustic effects
- 5 satellites that fill your room with dynamic sound and excite your senses
- Feature TOSLINK and Coaxial connectors for true audio output with minimum noises
- Remote control for standoff adjustments
- Output power
- 65 Watt RMS
- Power distribution
- 8x5 + 25 Watt
- Frequency response
- 30-20 000 Hz
- Signal/Noise ratio
- 75 dB
- 45 dB
- Tweeter driver type
- Bass driver type
- Remote control
- 6RCA, 2RCA
- 95x218x103 центр 198х106х103 mm
- 190x267x400 mm
- Product Net weight
- 10 kg