Model: Microlab B 51
Have music will travel, evolving needs require evolving designs, the B51 is designed specifically for people on the move. It is compact and in stereo, based on the popular soundbar design but made slender for notebooks and tablets.
Driven by two quality 1.5” speaker drivers, this system is designed to enhanced the rudimentary sound that comes with your notebook or tablet. Carefully engineered to isolate noise, this system has low distortion and minimum resonance. Comes with a unique clamp mount, which graps onto your LCD screen edge firmly.
Made to be compatible with most media player, it connects easily to any stereo audio source with 3.5 mm plug. Connects to your notebook, tablet, mobile phone, Mp3/Mp4 player or even your PC, and power its sound to amplified version.
USB powered, no battery required. Connect to any USB port for its power.
- Slender and sleek design, unintrusive concept
- Stereo speakers for notebooks, and tablets
- Portable and compact, easy to carry
- 1.5" speaker drivers designed for full range resolution
- Magnetically shielded for interference free positioning
- Top panel controls for easy access; power on, LED and volume dial
- USB powered, no battery needed
- Connects to any 3.5mm stereo jack
- Output power
- 4 Watt RMS
- Power distribution
- 2x2 Watt
- Harmonic distortion
- 5 % (1Watt, 1kHz)
- Frequency response
- 80 - 18 000 Hz
- Signal/Noise ratio
- 65 dB
- 40 dB
- Tweeter driver type
- 3,5 stereo
- 205x68x35 mm